The treatment involves using Botulinum Toxin type A which minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and has many advantages:
1. Quick and Safe
2. A non-surgical Procedure
3. This particular treatment can work to prevent further lines forming in future!
The most commonly areas:
- The Forehead
- Between The Eyebrows: "The Frown"
- Around The Eyes: "The Crow's Feet"
The treatment usually lasts between 3-6 months, and is administered by Mrs Karen Milner who has been fully trained in the use of Botulinum Toxin type A.
How does the process work?
1. Get in touch, and we will schedule an appointment. Advise, along with medical forms will be sent.
2. A face-to-face consultation, where we will examine your face and discuss treatment options. We will also answer any queries, and take some initial photos.
3. A treatment appointment is then made for the administration of Botulinum Toxin type A, where we make every effort to make this as comfortable as possible.
4. A review is then made in 2 weeks when you can expect the full effect and any top-up can also be administered. We will also take some final photos at this stage.